Política de privacidade
Welcome to OiSecret.com (the "Service"), operated by OiSecret ("OiSecret" or "we"). When you use the Service, we process your Personal Data and other information. "Personal Data" refers to any data that allows us (regardless of whether we do this or not) to identify you (the "User") as a natural person.
- What information we collect and why.
- How we use and share that information.
- How you can access and update that information.
Information we collect about you
In general we may collect Personal Data, including Sensitive Data, and other information. Sensitive Data includes information, comments or content (e.g. photos, videos, profile, lifestyle) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing Sensitive Data to us, you give consent to the collection, use and disclosure thereof as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. By using the Service, you authorize us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
Information provided by User:
- Information that you provide when setting up your profile; including but not limited to registration data, account settings and content that you add to your profile such as your address, email address, username, telephone number, photos (including those that have been deleted from your profile), videos and other media files, information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other personal characteristics and demographic information. Other data that we generate from your use of the Service include data about pages you visit, interaction with other users, posts you share and data regarding the use of the Service functionality.
- When you activate paid functions of the Service it means the following: we or third-party service providers use that data for invoicing, delivery and payment of our paid functionality. We do not collect or store full credit card number information, though we may receive credit card-related information to help process future payments and summary information about transactions that does not include credit card or bank account numbers. Please note that we may store the first six and the last four digits of your credit card number as envisaged by the Payment Card Industry Security Data Standard ("PCI DSS") to help us identify any possible credit card fraud or other illegal behaviour. That will help us to quickly resolve any issues that may arise in connection with payment processing, making chargebacks and refunds.
Information from other sources
While providing the Service we use various technical resources, which optimize the user experience and the functionality of the Service. The data that we collect by using those technical resources are:
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
- Cookies, use of cookie and similar data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device to one or more cookies or other technologies that facilitate personalization to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. By using a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links on which you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show OiSecret advertisements on other sites or applications. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Service.
- We may allow third-party partners, including our authorized service providers, analytics providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to use "cookies" and other similar technologies to collect information about how the Service, advertisements, and email are viewed and accessed. We do not provide any Personal Data to these third parties. This information allows us to learn more about how the Service is used as well as how to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Our partners also may collect information about your online activities over time, on other devices, and on other websites or online services when they also use our partners' services. When they provide such services, they are governed by their own privacy policies.
How we use the information we collect
We collect your Personal Data and other information to give every User of the Service a safe, optimal and personal user experience. We may use information that we collect for the following purposes:
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- website or mobile application analytics;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
When you use the Service, your profile will be visible to other users of the Service. Other users will be able to view any information you have provided to us.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To protect the rights and property of OiSecret, its affiliates, or the public.
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
We may anonymize, or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals of 18 years and older. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18 years old.
If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please email us immediately.
Consent to transfer
To provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred.
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.